Cosmo fiber laser cutting machine is a type of laser cutter that uses a fiber optic laser to cut materials. The machine is often used for industrial applications, such as cutting metal, but can also be used for more delicate tasks, such as engraving. The fiber optic laser produces a beam that is very concentrated and can be precisely controlled. This makes it ideal for cutting or engraving even the most delicate materials. The machine is also able to cut through thick materials, such as metal, very quickly and easily. Fiber laser cutting machines are becoming increasingly popular in many industries due to their versatility and precision. Laser cutter engraver is able to tackle even the most challenging cutting or engraving tasks with ease and can produce results that are of the highest quality.
Please contact us for more details.
1. High quality Imported fiber laser and cutting head
2. Stable laser output.
3. Customized software. Automatically optimized the cutting paths to minimize the cutting time.
4. Uses high-quality servo motor for high accuracy cutting.
5. Auto-tracking focusing. When cutting the uneven workpiece, the system is able to track and auto-focus the laser for accurate and even cutting.
6. Auto-feed cutting for roll material.
7. Rotary cutting for bangles.
8. Highly efficient material lost retrieval system design.
Laser Source :
Imported Fiber Laser
Laser Wavelength :
Cutting Area :
300mm × 300mm
Cutting Thickness :
Maximum 5.0mm (Depending on material)
Cutting Line Width :
0.04 ~0.12mm(Depending on material)
Cutting Speed :
300mm ~ 2000mm/min
Cutting Accuracy :
Cooling Mode :
Cutting Air Pressure Requirement :
6 ~ 16 bar (Depending on material)
Maximum Power Consumption :
3kW / 5kW
Power Supply :
220V / 1P
Machine Dimension :
980mm × 960mm × 1730mm
320Kg (Net) / 400Kg (Gross)
*Our products undergo continuous improvements. This information is based on current
knowledge. We reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Just leave your email or phone number on the contact form so we can provide you with more services!