The desktop fiber laser marking/engraving machine model Sparrow20's tagline is "Mini size, big functions." Our desktop laser marker is a type of equipment that uses lasers to mark or engrave various materials such as metal, plastic, glass, and wood. The machine emits a high-powered laser beam that etches away the surface of the material in a precise pattern, creating permanent marks or designs.
the machine is with a 10 inch×7 inch built-in touch screen computer
(can also be controlled by keyboard and mouse)
Machine Parts: 1) mark button
2) focus finder on/off switch
3) laser power on/off switch
4) main power on/off switch
5) computer on/off switch
Machine Parts: 1) rotary marking device connector
2) motorized z-axis to focus(raise&lower) the laser output
3) adjust the height of the z-axis to make the 2 red light spots coincide
4) adjust the X, Y workbench below to make the red light points at the centre of the ring
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Just leave your email or phone number on the contact form so we can provide you with more services!