This video shows the engraving function of the machine (Model: CTM-20m/50).
This fiber laser marking machine CTM-20m/50 uses a high-quality imported laser source and scanner with longer laser life span.
This machine comes complete with pre-installed software, easy to use which is compatible with most file formats like AI, PLT, DXF, BMP, JPEG, etc.
It is suitable for various industries, such as jewelry accessories, eyeglasses, clocks and watches, hardware, tools, accessories, electronic components, integrated circuits IC, precision equipment, etc.
Please contact us for more details.
01. Uses high-quality imported laser source and scanner.
02. The CTM-20m comes with an adjustable laser pulse width which allows for different marking effects on different materials.
03. Fully enclosed air-cooled laser system.
04. Long lifetime and low consumption
05. Built-in computer system. Tabletop design. Takes up minimum space.
06. WINDOWS-based marking software. Able to mark all WINDOWS compatible fonts and languages.
07. Marking software is compatible with most picture formats like AI, PLT, DXF, BMP, JPEG, etc.
08. Support auto-coding, serial number, batch number, date, bar codes.
09. Able to mark metal materials and non-metal materials.
10. Able to mark continuous 360° rings, bracelets, and other cylindrical objects with the rotating device.
|Laser Source :||Fiber Laser|
|Laser Power :||20W|
|Laser Wavelength :||1070nm|
|Min Character Height :||0.2mm|
|Marking Area :|
50×50 or 150×150(mm) (Optional)
|Min Line Width :||0.02mm|
|Marking Table :||X , Y and Z Axis Work Table|
|Marking Depth :|
Up to 1.0mm
|Computer :||Built-in computer system|
|Marking Software :||Licensed marking software|
|Max.Power Consumption :||800W|
|Power Supply :|
220V / 1P (Standard)
110V / 1P (Optional)
|Machine Dimensions(L×W×H) :||380mm×700mm×500mm|
|Weight:||35kg(Net) / 50Kg(Gross)|
*Our products undergo continuous improvements. This information is based on current
knowledge. We reserve the right to make changes without prior notice. Errors excepted.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WRITE TO US