This fiber laser marking machine CTM-20m/50 uses a high-quality imported laser source and scanner with longer laser life span.
It attaches the rotary marking system with a ring/bangle holding device, which can mark continuous 360° rings, bracelets, and other cylindrical objects with high marking depth, smoothness, and accuracy.
This machine comes complete with pre-installed software, easy to use which is compatible with most file formats like AI, PLT, DXF, BMP, JPEG, etc. It owns the licensed marking software and is able to mark all WINDOWS compatible fonts and languages, such as auto-coding, serial number, batch number, date, bar codes. It is highly recommended for jewelry manufacturers.
Please contact us for more details.
1. Uses high-quality imported laser source and scanner.
2. The CTM-20m comes with an adjustable laser pulse width which allows for different marking effects on different materials.
3. Fully enclosed air-cooled laser system.
4. Long lifetime and low consumption
5. Built-in computer system. Tabletop design. Takes up minimum space.
6. WINDOWS-based marking software. Able to mark all WINDOWS compatible fonts and languages.
7. Marking software is compatible with most picture formats like AI, PLT, DXF, BMP, JPEG, etc.
8. Support auto-coding, serial number, batch number, date, bar codes.
9. Able to mark metal materials and non-metal materials.
10. Able to mark continuous 360° rings, bracelets, and other cylindrical objects with the rotating device.
|Laser Source :||Fiber Laser|
|Laser Power :||20W|
|Laser Wavelength :||1070nm|
|Min Character Height :||0.2mm|
|Marking Area :|
50×50 or 150×150(mm) (Optional)
|Min Line Width :||0.02mm|
|Marking Table :||X , Y and Z Axis Work Table|
|Marking Depth :|
Up to 1.0mm
|Computer :||Built-in computer system|
|Marking Software :||Licensed marking software|
|Max.Power Consumption :||800W|
|Power Supply :|
220V / 1P (Standard)
110V / 1P (Optional)
|Machine Dimensions(L×W×H) :||380mm×700mm×500mm|
|Weight:||35kg(Net) / 50Kg(Gross)|
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.