The CD-35 is a CO2 laser marking machine that can work on various materials, such as wood, leather, paper, plastic, glass, and fabric. It has a high-speed galvanometer scanning system and a stable laser source that ensures fast and precise marking. It also has a user-friendly software interface that allows you to adjust the parameters and preview the marking effect.
To laser mark a canvas tote bag with the CD-35, you will need the following items:
- A canvas tote bag
- A CD-35 with the marking software installed
- A power supply for the machine
- A design file for the marking
The steps are as follows:
1. Connect the power supply to the machine and turn it on.
2. Open the marking software on the computer and import the design file.
3. Adjust the parameters according to the material and the desired effect. For example, you can set the laser power, speed, frequency, and focus of the laser beam.
4. Place the canvas tote bag on the marking area and adjust its position and orientation.
5. Preview the marking effect on the software and make sure it is aligned with the tote bag.
7. Press the start button on the software to start marking.
8. Wait for the marking process to finish and remove the tote bag from the machine.
All items are ready
(bag, machine, software, power, design)
red light previewing
You have successfully laser marked a canvas tote bag with the CD-35! You can now enjoy your unique and personalized accessory or gift it to someone special.
If you are interested in learning more about the CD-35 or other laser marking machines from Cosmo Laser, please visit their website at https://www.cosmolaser.net/products-12516. You can also contact us for any inquiries or orders.